What happen when Pepper Ann tries to buy a comic book?
Look at the date. Nineteen. Ninety. Fucking. EIGHT.
Pepper Ann knew what was up before anyone else.
“geek law enforced by nerd militia” is such a great line dang
People were being assholes to beardedmenofcolor for daring to post someone in a turban.
So here’s Gurpreet being awesome
Gurpreet..you are awesome.
If you get mad because people wear turbans, or hijab or whatever else they want to freaking wear, you need to stop.
Things that are creepy:
- Persistence after someone has said NO or STOP, or has made it clear they are not interested in your advances
- Invalidating someone’s “no”
- Only stopping your advances when somebody informs you they are taken (you are telling this person their “no” alone is not enough, which means you do not respect them)
- Asking “why” when somebody rejects your advances
- Asking “why not” when somebody refuses to give you their phone number
“That’s not my blood. I was making out with my main squeeze on a stoop in the East Village and some macho jock dickhead walked by and called us fags. I don’t think he expected me to get up in his face. We scrapped a bit and then I head-butted him and could feel his nose break on my forehead. We ran for blocks, laughing at the top of our lungs, then jumped into bed where my boyfriend took this picture of me”
- Ryan McGinley